About Smart Nora
Our story started from our bedrooms, solving our problem with snoring. Fast forward 5 years and we are the leading contact-free snoring solution on the market. We have brought our solution to tens of thousands of couples around the world, helping them live healthier, happier lives. In the process, we have built a fantastic team that takes pride in improving the lives of others.
Our product focus started with snoring and is now expanding further into sleep and wellness. With a growing customer base, we are advancing our technology, and diversifying our products and services. If you are ready for your next big challenge, this might be the place for you.
On a day-to-day basis, we are a fast-paced team that enjoys each other’s company. We actively stay in touch and informed in a weekly cadence. As a distributed team, we use tools such as Notion, Figma, and Slack to work effectively together.
We value hard work, great judgment, and a can-do attitude. We enjoy learning about each others’ interests and spending social time together to learn and play. A sense of humour, and a curious mind are always welcome here.
About the position
Smart Nora is looking for a creative, and results-oriented Email/SMS Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. As an Email/SMS Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and scaling our email campaigns and flows, helping us to communicate the right message to the right person, at the right time and frequency. You will also support our cross-platform marketing initiatives related to customer lifecycle management, new campaign launches and brand initiatives.
- 3+ years in Email Marketing
- Deep knowledge of ESP platforms, Klaviyo knowledge a bonus!
- Capable of segmentation, setting up automation, creating campaigns, doing A/B testing, and more in ESPs
- Creative and strategic email designer
- Proven success developing and executing Email/SMS marketing strategies that have driven high-performing results
- Experience evaluating and reporting on Email/SMS performance
- A passion for Sleep and Wellness
- Extreme attention to detail
- Conducting market research to better understand consumer behaviors.
- Reviewing former campaigns to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Creating email marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Creating well-written copy that is engaging and flawless.
- Creating the design and layout for emails.
- Distributing emails through the use of automated flows
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
If you worked here this past week here are some things you would have been involved in:
- Meeting with the product team on Monday to plan and prioritize and later get together with the entire team for the weekly Kick-off. 🚀
- Participating in weekly brainstorms with the marketing team to understand the customer behavior and needs to come up with campaign concepts. 🧠
- Catching up with the team on Wednesday “☕️Tea Time” to socialize, celebrate a milestone, play a game, or teach everyone about something you are passionate about.
- Analyzing the customer survey results and dive into understanding the customer shopping habits, customer sleep behaviors, and product experience. 🧬
- Wrapping up the week with the entire team by sharing the accomplishments of the week, watching the latest customer testimonial video together, sharing inspiration, and more. 🍺
Our salaries are competitive with industry standards. The salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Remote Work Accommodation –
Flexible hours, we will ensure you have the right equipment and set up for a functional and healthy work environment.
We offer health and dental insurance. Our extended benefits package also gives you access to an array of services.
Equipment and Tools
All employees have access to the right tools for the job including an Apple computer and software for working efficiently.
How to Apply
Please email your application to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. The body of your email should include the following:
- LinkedIn Profile (link)
- Portfolio and Case Studies (link)
- Cover letter
- Resume (attachment)
Please list any needs that you have that we can accommodate throughout the hiring process. Type N/A if not applicable.
The Interview Process
- Application Review: We will carefully review your responses to our questions and review your work samples.
- Interview #1 – 40 mins: Introduction + Work Experience review. In a 40-minute video call, we will get to know you, and answer any questions you might have. We will dedicate 20 minutes to dive into your most relevant projects and experiences.
- Interview #2 – 2 hours: Your Work at Smart Nora. We will dive deeper into the work you will be doing at Smart Nora. Make sure you fully understand how you will be an effective member of the team and how your contributions will fit into our mission. We will discuss real examples of your upcoming projects to get a sense of how you would approach and implement them.
- Culture and Talent Assessment – 1 hour We strongly believe in supporting you in finding meaningful work which is aligned with your strengths. This 1-hour activity will give you deep insights into your alignment with the team, the position, and your career.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with special needs throughout the application process. Please let us know of any special needs in the application form.