We brought to market, the world’s first AI-driven gadget to alleviate snoring, Smart Nora. We have reached over 150K households and have picked up our learnings on the way to build strong expertise in the sleep wellness space.
We are expanding further into sleep and wellness. Our portfolio will grow to include hardware, subscriptions and sleep wellness Apps by the end of FY23. This role will actively work on each of these propositions across spaces like acquisition, retention, loyalty and promotions. You will lead conversations with media, affiliate, web-development and CRO agencies to drive growth and retention.
On a day-to-day basis, we are a fast-paced team that enjoys each other’s company. As a distributed team, we use tools such as Notion, Figma, and Slack to work effectively together. We value hard work, great judgment, and a can-do attitude. A sense of humour, and a curious mind are always welcome here.
You approach your work with a growth mindset. You thrive on testing, discovery, and optimization. You draw on your marketing experience and industry best practices and keep up with the changing trends, tools, and technology.
- Own the budgeting, management, and execution of paid marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, Affiliates, and Programmatic for Apps and Websites. We are an active paid advertiser across all social media platforms – spanning Meta, TikTok, Pinterest and Quora.
- Decipher the channel-level attribution of sales/traffic and the nuances of the customer purchase funnel.
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager and the CRM Marketing Manager to analyze user behaviours and build actionable marketing plans and communication.
- Identify optimal creative formats, specifications, and best practices. Coordinate with the Brand Manager to build the relevant pipeline of assets for timely deployment and refreshes.
- Collaborate with our CRO Agency and the CRM manager to test and optimize conversion funnel and user experience.
- Participate in creative testing and consumer research and build meaningful insights.
- Monitor the quality of traffic by identifying fraudulent and irrelevant clickstreams.
- 3-7 years of working experience in paid media/digital marketing space either on the client or the agency side.
- Knowledge of tag management, Google search console, A/B testing tools, and digital analytics.
- Experience with Programmatic advertising.
- Start-up experience will be a big plus – The ability to quickly learn and adapt to marketing technology is important.
- Excellent expertise in e-commerce, single product brands, multi-product stores, and subscription products.
- Proven track record of building and scaling online brands.
- Experience working directly with digital marketing agencies and creative agencies
- Conceptual understanding of conversion rate optimization, retention, and media planning.
- Strong project management skills.
- Data-driven and result-oriented.
Our salaries are competitive with industry standards. Stock options will be included over and above a competitive package.
Remote Work Accommodation –
Flexible hours, we will ensure you have the right equipment and set up for a functional and healthy work environment. This role will require occasional in-person working sessions from Toronto and hence prefer candidates based out of GTA/Ontario.
We offer health and dental insurance. Our extended benefits package also gives you access to an array of services.
How to Apply.
Please apply via Linkedin. Alternatively, you may email your application to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. The body of your email should include the following:
- LinkedIn Profile (link)
- Portfolio and Case Studies (link)
- Cover letter
- Resume (attachment)
Please list any needs that you have that we can accommodate throughout the hiring process.
The Interview Process
- Application Review: We will carefully review your responses to our questions and review your work samples.
- Interview #1 – 40 mins: Introduction + Work Experience review. In a 40-minute video call, we will get to know you, and answer any questions you might have. We will dive into your most relevant projects and experiences.
- Discussion #2 – 40 mins We prefer to meet in person for this session – you will have an in-person interaction with the hiring manager or founding team to round up the conversation, discussing functional and cultural alignment.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with special needs throughout the application process. Please let us know of any special needs in the application form.